Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Interlibrary Loan of the day

It's pretty slim pickings today for ILL, so I'll go with "Self-Change Hypnosis" by Richard MacKenzie. This goes well with yesterday's pick since if you can't solve a problem with post-it notes, you can always try hypnosis. Here's what the back cover has to say: "We now know so much of how the mind works and what makes us tick that we can ultimately decide the major outcomes in our lives and not just leave it down to chance". Sounds good to me; chance has always seemed pretty random to me.

4 comments:

groovelily said...

I can decide how my life is going to turn out? Why didn't somebody tell me sooner.

Anonymous said...

Would you please provide Bit o' Honey samples for those of us who have never tried it? I'm guessing I'm the only person in the world who hasn't, but what can I say? --I've lead a sheltered life. And please hurry… I see that I only have 66 days left to respond to your poll. Also, any further polls having to do with candy, cake, etc., please make sure you provide enough for everyone in order to get a complete and accurate count for your poll.

Captain ILL said...

Done.

groovelily said...

I'd like the next poll to involve money. I suggest "Do you prefer to have a $100 in 20's or 10's?" Please provide the samples so that we can properly vote. Thank you in advance.