Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Interlibrary Loan of the day

Today's ILL of the day is a giant reference book titled "The Atlas of Snakes of the World". This 591 page, 10" x 14" monster is filled with bright glossy pictures of every kind of snake you could imagine. Not since "Snakes on a Plane" have snakes got such a world class treatment. By the way, why doesn't Sno-Isle own any copies of the "Snakes on a Plane" DVD? It's got snakes on a damn plane! What else could you ask for? Everyone write Jim McCluskey and demand that he purchase this movie so I can finally find out what all those snakes are doing on a plane.

4 comments:

Schwager? said...

I agree completly we need more Snakes on a plane. That movie was oscar gold but I think it was a little to much for the critics and had some of the best quotes ever but its to bad I can't put any of them on here for fear of the library police.

groovelily said...

Are we allowed to use profanity in our blogs? Profanity is okay, but not French? I'm McLovin it.

Captain ILL said...

I haven't actually seen "Snakes on a Plane" yet, but if it really is oscar gold, I will watch it as soon as Mr. McCluskey buys it for the library.

Captain ILL said...

I'm sure it is ok to use profanity, and even the library police have to forgive you if you use the words "pardon my French" after you're all done.